The Beary Funkey Fun Forum
Please log into the forum to enjoy all of the fun features.

The Beary Funkey Fun Forum

A forum for all UBF and BABV fans!!
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:55 pm
Latest topics
» Who is the MAy MOTM?
Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:57 pm by masterlox1

» surveys and polls
Sat May 30, 2009 6:20 pm by masterlox1

» Why does nowone go on here?
Mon May 25, 2009 8:08 pm by masterlox1

» see you in a bit
Wed May 06, 2009 7:51 pm by redjury

» Stenly cup
Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 pm by redjury

» Vrooms blog
Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:53 am by vroom

» Yesterday b-day
Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:50 pm by Admin

» Redjury's Blog
Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:14 pm by redjury

» Calder cup
Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:11 pm by redjury

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Admin
 
Illbefunkey
 
redjury
 
funkeysworld
 
masterlox1
 
muttly
 
vroom
 
Some55
 
Webs3
 
CurlyQ
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 What is the next funkey you want

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
redjury
Developer
Developer
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Age : 21
Location : Onatrio , Canada
Crib Names : mattjr
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:19 pm

vroom wrote:
redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
O.o noooooooo (wait
I'm good at spelling)
but still noooooooooo
I suck at spelling.
i find spelling easy I hate
comprehesion though &
my english teacher is crazy
But I get a loptop for it.
Back to top Go down
vroom
Leader
Leader


Number of posts : 60
Age : 22
Location : Nsw,Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 pm

redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
O.o noooooooo (wait
I'm good at spelling)
but still noooooooooo
I suck at spelling.
i find spelling easy I hate
comprehesion though &
my english teacher is crazy
But I get a loptop for it.
O.o want laptop *drools*
Back to top Go down
redjury
Developer
Developer
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Age : 21
Location : Onatrio , Canada
Crib Names : mattjr
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:29 pm

vroom wrote:
redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
O.o noooooooo (wait
I'm good at spelling)
but still noooooooooo
I suck at spelling.
i find spelling easy I hate
comprehesion though &
my english teacher is crazy
But I get a loptop for it.
O.o want laptop *drools*
I have because I'm an iep stundent.
Back to top Go down
vroom
Leader
Leader


Number of posts : 60
Age : 22
Location : Nsw,Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:30 pm

all i get are mental & boring
teachers that make us do
lots of work because were
the smart class
Back to top Go down
redjury
Developer
Developer
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Age : 21
Location : Onatrio , Canada
Crib Names : mattjr
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:31 pm

vroom wrote:
all i get are mental & boring
teachers that make us do
lots of work because were
the smart class
At my school there is no smart class.
Back to top Go down
vroom
Leader
Leader


Number of posts : 60
Age : 22
Location : Nsw,Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:35 pm

redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
all i get are mental & boring
teachers that make us do
lots of work because were
the smart class
At my school there is no smart class.
i'm in highschool & aparently
its a gifted & talented class
but my class is full of anoying
nerds.
Back to top Go down
redjury
Developer
Developer
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Age : 21
Location : Onatrio , Canada
Crib Names : mattjr
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:50 pm

vroom wrote:
redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
all i get are mental & boring
teachers that make us do
lots of work because were
the smart class
At my school there is no smart class.
i'm in highschool & aparently
its a gifted & talented class
but my class is full of anoying
nerds.
Ok and if there was a smart class at my school I would proubly be in it because I get a lot of b+ s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Developer
Developer


Number of posts : 410
Location : California, USA
Crib Names : I'll tell you later
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:59 am

My laptop was about 800$. You can do some extra work or ask Santa. And if you really save up, you can buy a mouse for it!

_________________
My/spacebar/is/currently/broken/right/now,/so/I/will/use//'s.

Back to top Go down
funkeysworld
Leader
Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 121
Age : 24
Location : New Mexico, USA
Crib Names : clubfusion
Website : https://www.youtube.com/funkeysworld
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:31 am

lol, i dont think the mice for laptops are that expensive are they?

_________________
visit my crib clubfusion my unique funkey name mando
Back to top Go down
rander12
Green Group Member
avatar

Number of posts : 20
Age : 22
Location : Terrapinia....Or was it on the computer
Crib Names : randerone, randertwo,rander3
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:10 pm

I guess I would want a Funkey that could acess all the portols and gamerooms games. That would be radicol!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Illbefunkey
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 19
Location : TN, USA
Crib Names : illbefunkeyscrib
Website : http://thesfclub.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:23 pm

They do not have those


P.S. This is the most replyed topic in off topic YAY!

_________________
Clubs:
Back to top Go down
redjury
Developer
Developer
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Age : 21
Location : Onatrio , Canada
Crib Names : mattjr
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:57 pm

qwerty994 wrote:
My laptop was about 800$. You can do some extra work or ask Santa. And if you really save up, you can buy a mouse for it!
Mine school borad got me mine so I didn't have to pay.
Back to top Go down
Illbefunkey
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 19
Location : TN, USA
Crib Names : illbefunkeyscrib
Website : http://thesfclub.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:58 pm

I LIKE LAPTOPS AND U LUCKY REDJURY!

_________________
Clubs:
Back to top Go down
redjury
Developer
Developer
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Age : 21
Location : Onatrio , Canada
Crib Names : mattjr
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:17 pm

illbefunkey wrote:
I LIKE LAPTOPS AND U LUCKY REDJURY!
No I'm not because another person has one.
Back to top Go down
Illbefunkey
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 19
Location : TN, USA
Crib Names : illbefunkeyscrib
Website : http://thesfclub.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:45 pm

I WANT LUCKY Sad Sad Sad Sad : ( : ( Sad

_________________
Clubs:
Back to top Go down
redjury
Developer
Developer
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Age : 21
Location : Onatrio , Canada
Crib Names : mattjr
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:46 pm

illbefunkey wrote:
I WANT LUCKY Sad Sad Sad Sad : ( : ( Sad
Same.
Back to top Go down
Illbefunkey
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 19
Location : TN, USA
Crib Names : illbefunkeyscrib
Website : http://thesfclub.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 pm

I am still cring(nor really *stops cring* NOTE: i was never cring

_________________
Clubs:
Back to top Go down
Illbefunkey
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 19
Location : TN, USA
Crib Names : illbefunkeyscrib
Website : http://thesfclub.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:14 am

I SAW A GUEST!!and i haeard some1 had lucky it was not me

_________________
Clubs:
Back to top Go down
vroom
Leader
Leader


Number of posts : 60
Age : 22
Location : Nsw,Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:56 am

redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
all i get are mental & boring
teachers that make us do
lots of work because were
the smart class
At my school there is no smart class.
i'm in highschool & aparently
its a gifted & talented class
but my class is full of anoying
nerds.
Ok and if there was a smart class at my school I would proubly be in it because I get a lot of b+ s
If a B is like 90+% on all main subject
tests then i guess, its just that when
i take a test I get all the answers right
whether I listen in class or not.
Back to top Go down
redjury
Developer
Developer
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Age : 21
Location : Onatrio , Canada
Crib Names : mattjr
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:34 pm

vroom wrote:
redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
redjury wrote:
vroom wrote:
all i get are mental & boring
teachers that make us do
lots of work because were
the smart class
At my school there is no smart class.
i'm in highschool & aparently
its a gifted & talented class
but my class is full of anoying
nerds.
Ok and if there was a smart class at my school I would proubly be in it because I get a lot of b+ s
If a B is like 90+% on all main subject
tests then i guess, its just that when
i take a test I get all the answers right
whether I listen in class or not.
I don't get bs on test but on written stuff is when I get the bs.
Back to top Go down
Illbefunkey
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 19
Location : TN, USA
Crib Names : illbefunkeyscrib
Website : http://thesfclub.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:38 pm

I make starit as on my report cards never a b

_________________
Clubs:
Back to top Go down
redjury
Developer
Developer
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Age : 21
Location : Onatrio , Canada
Crib Names : mattjr
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:00 pm

illbefunkey wrote:
I make starit as on my report cards never a b
My friend gets that too.
Back to top Go down
Illbefunkey
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 19
Location : TN, USA
Crib Names : illbefunkeyscrib
Website : http://thesfclub.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:22 pm

i get 35 bucks if i get stait as

_________________
Clubs:
Back to top Go down
redjury
Developer
Developer
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Age : 21
Location : Onatrio , Canada
Crib Names : mattjr
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:32 pm

illbefunkey wrote:
i get 35 bucks if i get stait as
Every a I get a game.
Back to top Go down
Illbefunkey
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 19
Location : TN, USA
Crib Names : illbefunkeyscrib
Website : http://thesfclub.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:39 pm

redjury wrote:
illbefunkey wrote:
i get 35 bucks if i get stait as
Every a I get a game.
Whoa thts awesome!

_________________
Clubs:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What is the next funkey you want   

Back to top Go down
 
What is the next funkey you want
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Beary Funkey Fun Forum :: Stats :: Other disscusion-
Jump to: